A message from our CEO
During these strange times, our thoughts and prayers are with those whose health is jeopardized by COVID-19. We hope that everyone is doing his or her part to remain as isolated as possible to help limit the number of people who become infected with coronavirus and allow the world to return to normalcy as soon as possible. IFP remains committed to servicing and supporting our employees and advisors during these times, and we’re thankful that technology is allowing us to continue our normal course of business.
What IFP’s doing and how we’re handling it.
In response to the social distancing measures put in place by the national, state, and local government agencies, IFP has enacted several changes to ensure our employees remain safe while they continue to support our network of financial advisors:
- As an essential business overseeing client investment accounts, we are maintaining a core group of essential managers and employees at the home office during business hours so that we can ensure fundamental needs like trading and the cashing of client checks continue to occur.
- The majority of our employees are now working remote and are able to securely access our network and systems, allowing them to perform their roles as if they were still in the office. Those not working remote are encouraged to let us know if or when they feel the need to work remotely, which they are always welcome to do. Additionally, we have reviewed CDC guidance and implemented appropriate social distancing.
- We continue to monitor the health of our staff and ensure we take appropriate action when and if necessary.
- We’ve limited face-to-face meetings and encourage our staff to use conference call and screen sharing software whenever possible.
- We continue to monitor the status of the COVID-19 epidemic and will only have our staff return to the home office once the national, state, and local consensus is to do so.